As three exciting days of north preliminary competition in the Single Pan Band category of the National Panorama 2020 comes to an end, the spotlight turns east.
Participants in the contest are vying for places in the semi -finals.
Seventeen (17) bands are listed to perform before the judges’ panel at their respective pan yards on Thursday 07 November (5), continuing on Friday 08 November (8) and ending on Saturday 09 November 2019 (4). Judging begins at 7 pm each night.
Culture minister Dr. Nyan Gadsby-Dolly is expected to visit several of the competing bands on Thursday.
The order is as follows:-
1.Platinum Upper 6th Ave, Malick
2. San Juan All Stars 24 Second Street, San Juan
3 .Chord Masters Laventille Road, Febeau Village, San Juan
4. Pan Jammers Cantaro Village, santa Cruz
5. San Juan East Side Symphony Cor. Jerningham St & Eatern Main Rd, Petit Bourg
6. T&T Prison Service Prison Sports Club Facility, Waterloo Ext. Rd, Golden Grove, Arouca
7. St. Thomas Silver Stars 554 Maloney Gardens, D’Arbadie
8. Marsicans Mausica Street, Arima
9. Nu Pioneers Pan Groove Sanchez Street Extension, Arima
10. Trinidad Nostalgic Upper de Gannes Street, Arima
11. Pan Elites 6 Coryat Lane, Arima (Nu Tones Pan Yard)
12. Cocorite Road Pan Groovers Bellamy Street, Cocorite Road, Arima
13. Arima All Stars Amphitheatre (Bus Layby), Arima
14.Magic Notes Rebirth Talparo Main Road, Brazil Village
15.Brazil RX 4 Talparo Main Road, Brazil Village, Brazil
16. East Phonics Eastern Main Road, Valencia (next to Police Station)
17. Pan Stereonetts 2 Robinson Trace, Damarie Hill, Sangre Grande