Keisha Codrington has emerged tops among 15 contestants in the qualifying round of the virtual Steelpan Girl Power, Diamonds Competition now streaming on Steelpan Authority.com and SteelpanTV.com.
Playing Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud, she scored 277 points, to earn a 20-point lead over her closest challenger in the competition sponsored by Republic Bank and produced by the Steelpan Authority Woman and Steelpan Authority Music.
Second place went to T&T’s Tyeesha Alexander. Seven will advance to the final.
- Keisha Codrington, T&T, 277
- Tyeesha Alexander, T&T, 257
- Siobhan Mitchell, United Kingdom, 253
- Trenyce Sweeney, Canada, 247
- Jenny Gilberg, United Kingdom, 232
- Jolene Durrant, United Kingdom, 226
- Rhia Toppin, T&T, 226
- Miriyam Wilson, Canada, 220
9 Megan-Leigh Langton-Attang, T&T, 218
10. Ilori Waithe, T&T, 215
- Jonelle Hodge, USVI, 187
- Maurisha Porter, Antigua and Barbuda, 175
- Bryah Martin, USVI, 172
- Fatima Wilson, Canada, 166
- Peyton Bailey, USA,